Sunday, November 30, 2008

I can tell now...

Such a nice dreary rainy day here. Calling for snow mixed with rain tomorrow. Thanks for the get well wishes, I'm feeling better but still weak here and there if I do too much. I have managed to stamp a little. Nothing major yet but at least I can pick up a stamp and color an image. My mojo is not lost as I had feared!

Okay, so you are probably saying so what! Tell us the news. Well... I'm not pregnant like someone emailed me and asked!! Slap that person!! lol



I made the Helmar US Design Team! We all need adhesive and I love what i've used of Helmars so far so this is exciting. Can't wait to try out the rest of their products! It's now starting to sink in as Tracy called when I was sick so it's kinda blur of her telling me! lol Make sure you bookmark the new blog: http://www.helmarusa.typepad.com/ as there will be giveaways, contests, project photo gallery and much much more. I'm excited to be a part of this new adventure and with a great group of ladies.

Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos, Design Team coordinator
Jenna Franklin
Laura Achilles

Carla Schauer
Tish Treadaway
Jennifer Beason

Marci Knecht
Beth Root

Becky Teichmiller

9 comments:

Rachel Brumley said...

Amber - congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

Now get well!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That is awesome news and I'm glad you are feeling better.

fishlips said...

Im so happy you are feeling much better Amber and I'm off to go and check out the blog...Thanks for the info!!!

Louise F NZ said...

wooo hoooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Connie M. said...

Congrats, Amber!! Well deserved!

Sandi in FL said...

HEY GIRL!!!!!!!! Super HUGE Congrats!!! (even if you weren't born in '64! ;) )

thescrapmaster said...

Congrats!!! Marci is my buddy too :) You totally deserved it!

~Samantha

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Yaayyy!!! Congrats Amber- that's amazing news :) Hope you have so much fun with it!

The Mama Monkey said...

COngratulations Amber! What a wonderful opportunity and how fun! You deserve it!!!