Monday, August 25, 2008

Benjamin started Kindergarten today!

Today I sent off my third child to Kindergarten. Doesn't he look excited? LOL


His little sister, Jorden, is his best buddy at home so I was a little worried about her crying etc when he left. But she was really good and kept telling him not to worry. What not to worry about I'm not sure!

Waiting for the bus. All decked out in Transformers! (shoes and backpack are Transformers too!)

Crossing the road to the bus with big sister, Allie, in the lead. The little boy behind is our next door neighbor who also started Kindergarten. They don't have the same teacher though.

Home again! Since I didn't walk with him to get a picture of him getting on the bus (didn't want little sis to start crying etc), I got a picture of him getting off the bus. As soon as he was on the sidewalk, Jorden ran and gave him a big hug and of course I had turned off the camera already!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a great first day! My eldest heads off for his open house tomorrow and the first day on the bus on Wednesday! I'm a MESS!

Glad you're finally feeling better!

Laura said...

Mine went back to school this week too! Your little people are so cute, Amber. I sorry you weren't feeling great:(

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww, this is such a sweet time! Way to go, Mom! Love your pics!

~Bev