Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last of the CHA pictures!

Here are the last of my CHA pictures. Hope ya'll haven't been too bored with them.


Thanks to Tracy for sending me a picture of proof that we did get filmed while doing the make 'n take at the Helmar booth. (Thanks to Mark for taking the picture.)



MFT gals just hanging out in between snacking and dinner.

Carolyn & Carole

Carolyn, Michelle, Deborah & Laura


SCS Cupcake Reception

Kristen (MFT girl) & Jenn

Mom with 2 of the CHF gals, Lisa Silver and Julie Campbell

Susan, Sharon and Kurtis

Susan, Jerri Kay and Mom (DawnL)


(notice the little baby in the background that Lisa Johnson is holding? That is Katy. She was the sweetest thing there as I sat beside her doing Lisa's make 'n take! Her mom is Mandy of Limelight Papercrafts which I didn't know until I got home!)



2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Just wanted to let ya know that Crafty Fancy will be carrying the Flower Soft. Of course, I have no patience and already ordered it from the UK! It cost me an arm AND a leg! We'll have to meet next year in Florida!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Great pics, Amber!!!