Friday, June 6, 2008

Card set

Wednesday was the last day of school. One of my eldest daughter's teacher is retiring this year. She's had a rough year (lost her only daughter in a car accident) so I thought I'd make her a card set as we have known the family forever. Of course darling daughter of mine forgets to tell me until that last day that the teacher's last day had been last Friday instead!! But never fear, I will just have to send the card set to her.

I used MFT's new stamps that are also part of a new line MFT is coming out with. These stamps were created by Annie LaPoint and can stand on their own. Hence the reason I made the cards as no layer cards. I used SU markers to color them in.







2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

These cards are so sweet. I think the simplicity is what makes them so sweet. What a wonderful gift idea!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber!

I'm Annie LaPoint! I have recently been licensed with "My Favorite Things" and it is so FUN to see my artwork combined with the creativity of others!

Keep up the beautiful work!

OXOX, Annie LaPoint
www.annielapoint.com