Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Something new for you

Ashley of Treehouse Stamps asked the Design Team if we would make samples for her Brainwave challenge that she posts each Wed. on her blog. This week was an inspiration from a shopping trip Ashley had.

I love the purses she bought so I used one of them completely for my inspiration. I scored the entire cardstock to give it a 'quilted' look, only i didn't make diamonds, just plain squares. I used several different Treehouse stamps, Fluttery Friend, Delightful Dahlia and Simply Organic. Added some faux stitching and ribbon handle. Inside has two pockets.

Check out some of the other girls samples here:

Ashley Bowen
Elizebeth Neumann
Kristin Edwards
Michele Kovack

Feel free to play along even if you don't have Treehouse Stamps.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, Amber!! I love this so much!!! Excellent example! I love all the different elements you used. Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Mark's Finest Papers said...

WOW! Awesome purse!!!

Kristin Edwards said...

Oh my, Amber!! That's spot on! Very cute. :)

Hugs,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Cute!!
starla