Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hey Melon Head!




A sneak peek from Treehouse Stamps, these stamps are due to be released on June 12th. This set is called Life's a Picnic. I combined 8 challenges here! Limited supply which was to make 3 cards using the same set, colors, ribbon, hardware, etc. Inspiration challenge which was to find a dress from a movie and be inspired by it. I used the one that was put up in the thread as a sample. (didn't feel like looking all over for a dress) Beate's, Amy R's and Toy's blog challenge sketch. Sharon's color theme sketch and two old Ways to use it challenges (ribbon and stamp-a-ma-jig) that I had never done.
close up of card i did for Toy's sketch challenge


close up of card i did for Amy R's sketch challenge


close up of card i did for Beate's sketch challenge

3 comments:

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Too cute! Great combo of stamps and accents.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! You sure packed a lot of challenges in there! These ants are so cute, but the ones that are coming in by my kitchen window aren't! I'm on ant patrol everytime I go in there! Yuck!

Kristin Edwards said...

Amber these are adorable!! I love the checked effect you created! They're perfect. :)