Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello

I have been so busy that I barely have time to stamp and people are starting to notice that!! So I figured I had better make a card before someone sends some goons over to rough me up a bit!!

MFT posts a sketch the beginning of each week in their member forum on SCS. I haven't done one in a while so I decided to do this weeks. (it is not a requirement to use MFT stamps but if you have them then hey, why not use them!)

I had gone up to my moms a few weeks ago and ran off tons and tons of cardstock on her cuttlebug. I went through my stash and picked out Sage Shadow with dotted swiss cuttlebug. I paired it with black and watercolored my images with prismacolor watercolor pencils. The flower pot is actually one image, I just stamped it 3 times.



stamp: Bundles of Bouquets by MFT; ink: black stazon; paper: sage shadow, black, white; accs: prisma color watercolor pencils, ribbon, oval punch, eyelets, crop-a-dile, aqua painter, cuttlebug

I am so bad!! I posted a new EMChallenge but have yet to do it myself! I guess using chipboard is really a challenge for me!! I will try my hardest to make something today with chipboard. I am also busy making a brag book for a baby shower on Saturday. Only have 7 pages done so far!! Also have MFT releases coming up next week that I need to be working on and I am on the Cookbook committee at school and we are busy entering recipes on the Internet for our cookbook that we are selling in the fall! So I'm a sorry that I haven't been updating like I use to. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

0 comments: