Saturday, May 31, 2008

Guest Hostess for Sketch challenge

Yes, I know this update is a little late. Today is my day to catch up on my blog that I have been negalecting!!


Rox, the hostess for the Sketch Challenge on SCS, asked me if I would be willing to be a guest hostess this week. Whew! What a challenge that is itself!! Do you know how hard it is to either find a card in the gallery or make one up yourself that isn't close to a pervious sketch challenge we have already done??
At a recent workshop I had precut cardstock, one stamp set, one color of ink to stamp it in, 2-3 markers, corner round punch and ribbon and that i gave the ladies and told them to make a card. After some moaning and groaning, they went to work and produced some great cards. I really liked one of the ladies card so i cased her as i knew I wanted to use it for the sktech challenge!

I did add a background to mine (at home of course), some faux stitching, faux brads.


The only requirements for the sketch is to keep the square turned, keep panel 2 no higher than one inch from the bottom and panel 4 is optional. could use a cutout flower or nothing there.

I did a second card to show how it would look if you flipped the sketch. I used a new set from Treehouse Stamps that will be available June 12th. I also used the color challenge; chocolate chip, sage shadow and very vanilla, from this week on SCS.

Please feel free to play along and upload to SCS with the keywords SC178. Here is the thread on SCS if you need more info on how to upload there etc: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351118

0 comments: