Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catching up

I know I don't always post my creations here on the same day I put them in my gallery at Splitcoaststampers. So here are two items from Sunday's Featured Stamper and Monday's Try New Technique challenge that I had yet to upload.



Featured stamper card using For Father. I changed my image to use this set, changed my colors and added polka dots. I watercolored my image with watercolor crayons. A note on my image, I used this set at a workshop and one of the ladies thought that there was a pumpkin in the image. It is not a pumpkin but a baseball cap! lol So I had to try coloring it how she did. I think I like it better as a cap.


Monday's Try a new Technique was to make a double pocket bag. I have made these before and they are fun. For directions go Here. I used my favortie design paper, Berry Bliss, and stamp set One of a Kind.

0 comments: