Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Challenges, 2 cards

Once again I am a day late with some cards! Here they are for your veiwng pleasure.

First, Sassy challenge was to use Rubber Romance stamps. Some of us don't have them and the images that were sent with us... well we think the post ladies are making some beautiful cards right now! So those of us that didn't have the stamps went with "Lovely Lady" as a theme. So here is my lovely lady:

This is also the sketch challenge and color challenge on SCS. I embossed the buildings in silver. and stamped the wording in versamark. Set is called "Going Places" by My Favorite Things.

The Brainwave Challenge for this week is Colors: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou. I used the new set from Treehouse Stamps called American Dream. Used glitter gel pen on the sparklers.

Make sure you check out the other ladies:
Ashley
Elizabeth

Karen

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful job on the cards! (I don't see my name under the Treehouse DT.....sniff, sniff) LOL!

Diane Noble said...

Love these cards! Thanks for the comment on my blog and leaving me a trail to be able to visit yours. Glad you stopped by. I'll be back to visit you.

God Bless YOU!!