Monday, April 14, 2008

Start every day...

with a smile and get it over with."

Here is my card for the Featured Stamper this week on SCS. Once again I went with High Hopes. What can I say? Thier images are too adorable.

With Featured Stamper, we are suppose change 2 or more things but try to keep the layout the same. I kept the layout the same (well except she tore the bottom of her card and I completely forgot to do that!) but I changed the colors and the images. To see the card I cased, go here. I used watercolor crayons to color my image with. Distressed all the edges of all layers of cardstock. Used a CHF background in the same color of ink as cardstock.

stamp: High Hopes, Edgy Eloquence, CHF; ink: black stazon, bordering blue; paper: bordering blue, brocade blue, black; accs: aqua painter, watercolor crayons, ribbon, distresser tool

I promise I will have a card up sometime today using Stampin' UP! images even though I have only made it half way through the High Hopes that I have borrowed from my mom!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love that image!!!!

Janine T said...

I love this card!! It makes me happy and chuckle just looking at it!