Thursday, March 20, 2008

Treehouse releases yet ANOTHER set!!

Let me tell you, Treehouse Stamps is on a roll!! They are releasing another set tomorrow as part of their "National Craft Month" releases.


The set is called Prehistoric Pals and invovles what else? Dinosaurs!! Here is a card I did for the Ways to use it (had to use tags) challenge on SCS and also this weeks sketch. The complete "pals" sentiment is actually "prehistoric pals" but I only wanted to use the word "pal" so I only inked up that part of the stamp.

stamp set: Prehistoric Pals; ink: distress inks; paper: close to cocoa, always artichoke, cranberry crisp, black; accs: cuttlebug, tag, candle wick yarn, prismacolor markers, sponge, tag, brad

1 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love your coloring and shading, Amber. And the stitching adds the perfect touch to this card!