Sunday, March 2, 2008

MFTeaser Thanks a bunch

It's that time again for some MFTeasers!! MFT is releasing 2 new sets on Wend evening. Release party is in the MFT forum and is from 9-11 EST, come join a crazy fun party!!

One of the new sets: Punch A Bunch! Works great with Marvy scallop Oval punch. Of course there is more stamps to the set then just the ones I used here. This is a complete Thank you card set! 10 cards in all with matching envelopes. The smaller flowers have Diamond stickles while the bigger flowers have a rhinestone. Also with the smaller flowers, I completely cut them out and stuck them on with glue dots. Some of the ovals are completely cut out in the middle and the scene is done completely on the card! I completely masked the scallop oval when adding the sky and grass. SU cloud stencil was used. I also used mini scallop scissors to make all the cards have scallop edges! You can see the details better in the cards below.



Scallop oval punch used, Middle of oval cut out, flowers cut out too.

Marvy scallop punch used, middle oval cut out but flowers are stamped directly onto the card.



image is stamped directly on the entire piece that was punched with the scallop oval punch.



scallop oval is stamped directly onto the cardstock with image stamped directly onto cardstock too.



I made this set of thank you cards for a dear friend who is going to be having surgery the end of this month. I was planning on this being a surprise but the stinker emailed me and asked how much I would charge her if she bought some Thank you cards from me! So I had to tell her my big plan! This first set is my gift to her but if she wants anymore, she's gonna have to pay! ;) I love ya, Angie, ya know I do!! Hope you (and everyone else) like the note card set I made you.

MFT Punch A Bunch stamp set, whisper white cardstock, envelopes, various SU inks and distress inks, glue dots, stickles, rhinestones, scallop scissors, marvy scallop oval punch

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

great cards Amber

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awesome job, girlie!!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful and I love you too...Thank you for everything!

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous, Amber.....great cards!!

Anonymous said...

these are all simply beautiful

I enjoy looking at your blog...

Anonymous said...

These are all just beautiful! What a nice gift set! suen

Anonymous said...

This set of cards is among the most charming I have ever seen! They are DARLING!!! TFS!

Carolyn King said...

AWESOME SET AMBER!
Love those cards--the clouds in the bg are amazing!!!