Monday, March 3, 2008

Deboss that cowgirl!

Ready for another MFTeaser? I know, I know.... 2 in one day! wow!! lol But I had to do a card for the Try a new technique and also for Cindy's sketch in the MFT forum!


So I used "Ride em Cowgirl" which is being released Wend night during the Release party in the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers at 9- 11 pm EST.

I debossed her rope, scallop hem and decorative part on her boot. Markers were used on the backside of the vellum. Braided some hemp twine for more of a rope look. Stamped the "ms.sheriff" badge in versamark on the strip. Mini scallop scissors were used. SU's Berry Bliss decorative paper for the background.

stamp set: Ride em Cowgirl by MFT; ink: black stazon, purely pomegranate; paper: pink, vellum cardstock, purely pomegranate, berry bliss designer paper; accs: markers, eyelets, hemp twine, hodgepodge, mini scallop scissors

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How Stinkin' cute is that! I love that stamp and your cards using the new MFT stamps are awesome!! :o) Hugs! Ash~

Ashley said...

OMG! That new stamp is so Cute!! I love all the cards you've been making with the new MFT stamps! I'm going to have to buy those! Love them! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com