Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back in the Saddle again!!

I stamped today!! woohoo No, I can't say the sickness is gone from the house as Carmen, my oldest, finally got it last night. I kept her home from church today and had time to make a quick Featured Stamper card! Feels so good to be stamping again!


Today's Featured Stamper is ScrapNExtras. She has a lovely gallery with a mixture of cards. I picked one of her simplest cards to case for today just incase I had a sick run ;)


I changed the stamp set and designer paper. I also added some faux stitching and made faux brads as I wasn't able to do the challenge I have going with a group of friends called Sassy Seven. This week we were suppose to make a card with something Faux on it for April fool's. (our challenge is on Wend of each week)

The image I used is from Treehouse stamps and is called Whimsical Vase. I watercolored it with SU inks and added some Cotton Candy stickles to the middle of the flowers. Faux stitching was done with Chocolate Chip marker and faux brads was done with the Crop-a-dial.

stamp: Whimsical vase by Treehouse Stamps; ink: black stazon, purley pomegranate, chocolate chip, garden green: paper: Very Vanilla, Berry Bliss dp; accs: crop-a-dial, aquapainter, grosgrain ribbon, chocoalte chip marker, cotton candy stickles

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found time to stamp!! Your card is wonderful, I love it!