Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now or Never

Today's ways to use it challenge was to be inspired by Music. Wether it be a muscial stamp, be inspired by a song, title, etc.

I just couldn't think of a song so I grabbed my favorite artist's cds, Josh Groban, and started looking at the words to his songs. Here is what I went with:


Now or Never

"And it's no one's fault
There's no black & white
Only you & me on this endless night
And as the hours run away with another life
Oh, darling can't you see
It's now or never, it's now or never"


I did Brayered sky/grass which you can find the directions for here on Splitcoaststampers. I masked the image first before adding any color. I brayered one layer of summer sun on first and then added the moon mask and continued to brayer on the rest of the colors. Image is watercolored with inks. Card is 3 5/8 by 4 1/4

stamp: Summer by the Sea; paper: black, white, morning marigold; ink: summer sun, pumpkin pie, really rust, garden green, old olive, always artichoke, chocolate chip, purely pomegranate, night of navy, not quite navy, blush blossom, close to cocoa; accs: aquapainter, brayer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like!!
Starla