Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finding time to stamp

ANOTHER snow day here in Central Ohio!! We have officially gone over our snow day limit and now have to make up 2 days at the end of the year. Having the kids home today, I wasn't sure if I would get to stamp at all. FINALLY I found some time after lunch to do the sketch challenge!


I decided to use another Treehouse stamp that will be released in March as part of my focal point. I used prisma watercolor pencils and Crystal Effects to make the vase look like glass.

Saying from Stampabilities is embossed in black. Backgrounds are for Try New Technique that i never got around to; ink, spray & smash.

stamp: Flowers in Vase by Treehouse Stamps, Romans 12:12 by Stampabilities; ink: black, versamark; paper: black, purple, glossy; accs: photo corner punch, brads, cuttlebug, prisma watercolor pencils, black embossing powder, reinkers: mellow moss, blush blossom, lavender lace

0 comments: