Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We have a winner!!!

We have winner.excited woohoo
#20..... who was.....

"Monica-FC said...
I will say 43"

Well Monica (and everyone else)... I turned 33 today! So I have been a demo for 3 yrs. Monica, you had it half right! lol clap2


Okay, I know the 64 in my SCS 'bambi64' nick had you all guessing 44 as my age. And I know I'm going to get questions on why in the world i have 64 in my nick if that isn't my birth year! So here it goes, the story behind my nick:

Bambi came from my first ever boyfriend (1st grade) who passed away in 7th grade from cancer. He was the only one that ever called me Bambi. As for the 64... when i signed up for a hotmail account, bambi was taken and it threw up some numbers to go with bambi. Like bambi5466, bambi235678 or bambi356. Now how in the world would i ever remember that? So I started thinking of a number i could remember and that sounded well with bambi. To me 64 sounded better than 75 with bambi.

So there you have the reasoning behind my nick!

Monica, email me at hillmanfam@woh.rr.com ,with blog winner in the subject, with your address so I can send it off to you.

And once again congrats smilie Monica!!!

1 comments:

Monica-FC said...

yahoo!!! many thanks.