Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Part 2 of 6 cards

Thought I would share the other cards that were made on Sunday during our card making together time! lol

The first two Pretty Princess's were made by my 11 yr old, Carmen. She cuts all her own paper, stamps her images, does her own faux stitch and even puts in brads. Does the second card look a little familar? We both picked the same card from the featured stamper to case!


stamp set: Pretty Princess; paper: purples, pinks, white, cool carribean, chocolate chip; ink: black, white, purple; accs: brads, ribbon, markers, paper piercer

Now this card is special. Not only did my 8 yr old, Allie, pick out a card to case from the featured stamper but she made this card with her principal in mind! He is retiring on Thursday (I know, not finishing out the school year but there are health issues in his family involved) after 25 yrs of service!

I cut and stamped the images for her, but she did the coloring, layering and putting in the brad. She also added stickles on the heart and for the kids' eyes. I had a chance to talk to the principal last night. He told me that he didn't see who left the envelope on his desk (it was Allie as she was the helper for her class yesterday) but as soon as he saw the card, he knew who it was from! I guess us stampers have a reputation at the school! lol

stamp set: Vintage Valentine, wording is from MFT; Ink: basic black; Paper: red, pinks; Accs: heart brad, stickles

Coming shortly... blog candy!!! And a BIG project!!

0 comments: