Sunday, January 20, 2008

K stands for...

KathyC, Featured Stamper today on SCS!

I went with this card of Kathy's to use as my case. I changed the stamps and one ink color. Using the set Be Mine from My Favorite Things, I used all of the candy hearts in fired brick Distress ink. Sponged the ink on and went back over top with vintage photo Distress Ink. I still used Linen background (love that stamp, so sad SU retired it!) in Chocolate Chip. Sponged on Chocolate Chip and vintage photo Distress ink. Masked the area were I put the wording, which came from Hearts Galore by My Favorite Things. I had to use a square HodgePodge piece as I am all out of the ovals that Kathy used.

stamp set: Be Mine, Hearts Galore- My Favorite Things; ink: fired brick & vintage photo Distress ink, SU chocolate chip; paper: chocolate chip, vanilla; accs: ribbon, hodgepodge, sponge

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out great. It's really beautiful and I love it!