Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow

It's been snowing all day, now it's freezing rain. Fun stuff! lol I am busy signing Christmas cards (I know, little late for mailing in time, huh? But i am passing these out at my church so I'm good)


No stamping today unless i need extra cards and then I'll just case myself!

Yesterday's Splitcoaststampers challenge was Limited Supply. We were suppose to use white card base and couple of small layers of color cardstock, maybe an embellishment or two and maybe some piercing or punches.

I love white base cards so I made three. Well I made two and then forced myself to finish the last one! lol It just wasn't turing out like I wanted it to.
Stamp set: Snowball Fight - Treehous Stamps; Ink: black; Paper: white, red, certainly celery; Acces: markers, stickles, ribbon

Stamp set: Dog from Rubbernecker, saying from My Favorite Things; Ink: Distress inks; Paper: white, green, brown; Acces: brads, aquapainter, stickles
This is the one i made myself finish. Yes, I know the elephant is cut off! I had actually stamped this side first but then decided I didn't like it in this color so I turned it over (magic paper, remember!) and stamped him in gray and cut my paper to fit him. Then before I put the card together I flipped him back over to this side and liked what I saw!! lol
Stamp sets: Elephant from Rubbernecker, misc saying; Paper: white, brown; Ink: distress ink; Acces: word window punch

2 comments:

Lisa C. said...

all the cards are cute! Love love LOVE the dog one! Totally awesome, and the brads just add to the card!

Kittie said...

The Rubbernecker dog is darling, Amber and I love the little tree coming from one side. I also love your darling mug card. That is my favorite of all their images but I love them all.