Sunday, December 16, 2007

And the winner is....

I picked the old fashion way. "Hey, mom (on msn), pick a number between 1-29" LOL


And she picked #26 which is......


BishopsMommie! She said " likes: very cool sets and gallery is filled with great ideas--sometimes I draw a black when I get my sets home.dislikes: there not enough of them, i know i know there coming--cant wait to see them--that turtle is sooooooo cute and the reindeer."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your contact info has been passed onto Treehouse Stamps and they should get ahold of you for your address!


Thanks to everyone that visited and left comments on my blog. I hope you become a regular visitor as you never know what will be happening in my house that is worth sharing with you!

2 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

whhhhhhhhoooooo hooooooooo......doing happy dance and giving my 2 y/o high 5's -- he thinks momma crazy. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

AGGGGGGG!!!! I think I forgot to enter!! Oh well....such is my life lately!! (But I got a great box of goodies anyways! big ol' smiley face!)
Starla