Monday, February 29, 2016

I'm still alive!

Happy Leap Day! 

Yes, I am still alive and breathing even if I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. Wow, Can't believe that but sometimes you just need to step back from things and concentrate on other areas in your life for a while. Okay, that wasn't completely what happen here. More like I just got burnt out from stamping which was why I started blogging in the first place.  But I am back now just my posts won't be about stamping unless I stamp something really cute just for fun and decide to blog about it. Don't worry, I have plenty of other things to blog about: cakes/cupcakes I've made and will make this year, items I have/am loom knitting, photoshoots I have done and other pictures that I take and of course can't forget recipes that I make that I want to entice you to make too and who knows what else I'll blog about. (kids are in musicals, sports, 4-H, need I go on?)

So with that being said, I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures I took from a newborn photo shoot I did in Jan. (More from the photo shoot to come as they are just too cute not to share with the world.)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Amber

3 comments:

Colleen said...

What an adorable photo

Unknown said...

Sooo adorable. <3

Clipping Path said...

Thanks again for this post