Friday, December 5, 2014

NCC November Release Look back

nutcracker1

Today we are taking a look back at North Coast Creations November Release. For more inspiration using the November Release be sure to visit the NCC Blog.

I used the Nutcracker for my card. So I have a confession to make… I can’t stand Nutcrackers! Don’t ask me why, I have no clue but they scare me. So working with this stamp was a challenge for me but in saying that, I LOVE how this card turned out!

I colored him with copics, using white gel pen on his teeth, coat and gloves. I also used NCC Sweet Christmas Wishes for my sentiment. Added a little dew drop bling at the top and a big three loop bow in the middle.

nutcracker1

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DT’s cards: Sandee * Lori * Julie * Lisa * Dawn * Amber <--- Me!


        Thanks for stopping by!


                 Amber

2 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hey Amber! I am loving your nutcracker card! Great papers and fabulous bow!!!

Maryann said...

I am with you Amber, this guy is a bit scary - Maryann