Thursday, November 6, 2014

Movember Gnome

mustachgnome

Time for another CCEE challenge!! This being a brand new month, it is time to introduce Maryann Einam as our challenge hostess for the month.

Maryann has asked us to celebrate Movember by created a card that features a moustache.

I racked my brain for the longest time trying to think of what image I had with a moustache. I thought I was going to have to sit this one out as I didn’t have a single thing and then it hit me. I have the Gnome What? set from North Coast Creations! duh! The Gnome has a moustache!!  So that is what I used.

Colored image with copics and used a white gel pen for his moustache and beard. Did a little out of the box cutting with the mushroom stamp.

mustachgnome

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


        Thanks for stopping by!


               Amber

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

I remember that gnome - he's perfect for the challenge. So glad you remembered you had him, Amber.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun mix of dps....fabulous coloring

Lynn McAuley said...

I love it, Amber! What a fabulous card!! Sensational papers and beautiful coloring of this sweet garden gnome!

Maryann said...

This is amazing Amber, such a cute Gnome, so glad you didn't give this challenge a miss - Maryann

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute gnome!! I love how bright and cheery the colors are, Amber!