Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Halloween

pumpkinscary

Challenge time over at the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostesses of the month, Liz Williams & Lynn McAuley continue to bring us fun challenges.

Create a card using your favorite ghoul, ghost, monster, or witch to scare up some Halloween fun.

I don’t do Halloween so I have no ghoul, ghost or monster images so I went with a Jack ‘o Lantern cupcake using Paper Pretties Holiday Sweets I instead. Colored the image with copics. Added yellow stickles to the stars. Pulled out some “Halloween” design paper that I have and made my card. The sentiment also comes from the Holiday Sweets I set.

pumpkinscary

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


          Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really do Halloween and had problems with suitable images. Your cupcake looks scrummy, especially with those seasonal sprinkles on it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fabulous Halloween scene.....love the surved border and the pumpkin/heart complements to it

Liz Williams said...

Halloween, it's all about the treats as far as I am concerned. Yummy cupcake, what a terrific card!

Maryann said...

the pumpkin cupcake looks great, love the purple background