Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Anniversary

amberfallinspiredcopy

Time for another challenge over at the  CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostesses for the month Liz and Lynn has another fun challenge for us.

This time round the challenge is to Create a card using the rich, wonderful colors of autumn.

I used an image from Paper Pretties for my card. Now you may say well that doesn’t look like an autumn card. Well let me explain. Today, 21 yrs. ago I was waking up for one of the most important days of my life…. my wedding. So this card of course represents that crisp fall day using fall colors. The clothes are paper pieced.

amberfallinspiredcopy

Of course the above looks nothing like my husband and I so I thought I would share a picture from that happy day oh so many years ago. (and really we were happy, this was just one of those serious shots)

anniversary copy

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


         Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Love your card and that awesome wedding photo!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Happy Anniversary......what a lovely couple you were, and are!! Many happy returns. The paper piecing is fab, and the bg of leaves is fab too!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your fabulous wedding photo, Amber!! So beautiful!

Cute anniversary card with this kissing couple and fun autumn colors!

Sabrina said...

Oh Amber, you look beautiful - than you for sharing that photo. And nobody said it had to be a fall card, just autumn colours which you certainly have with that lovely leafy paper. Happy anniversary - and many more of them.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of the autumnal colors...and like the others said, it did not have to be a 'Fall' card.....fabulous wedding pic...you must have had a vintage feel to the day with that beautiful gown and hat