Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thinking of you

sunglassesajh

Time for another CCEE Stampers challenge.

This week Anne Harmon, brings us her final challenge for the month.

Our challenge this week is Sunglasses…… Now that the sun is directly overhead, we all need to be protecting our "peepers", right! Please make a card that uses sunglasses.

Now this challenge had me stumped for awhile as I could not find an image with sunglasses! I’ve been selling my stamps and decided to go through another batch to sell and what did I find? SUNGLASSES!!

So here is my card using sunglasses! I used a beach set and a sentiment from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. Cut out the sunglasses that I colored with copics and a glitter pink pen and also the flip flops (which I stamped on polka dot paper). To make my beach I used Mudd Puddles Tahiti Beach sand. The water and sunset I watercolor’d on.

sunglassesajh
How I wish I was there but alas I have never been to the beach since I was 6!

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Liz Williams
  • Lois Bak
  • Lynn McAuley
  • Maryann Einam
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Vicky Gould


  •          Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

    8 comments:

    Lynn McAuley said...

    I love your fabulous sandy beach, Amber, with it sunglasses and flip-flops! And what a gorgeous sky! Beautiful work!

    Sabrina said...

    Isn't life just like that - sometimes! I'm glad you found the sunglasses, and what a gorgeous beach scene. Makes me think of Greece. I hope some day, some year, you get to the seaside again, there's nothing like it!

    Lois said...

    Love the look of the Mudd Puddles beach scene, Amber!

    Liz Williams said...

    Sunrises and sunsets are my favorite times on the beach because of the beautiful sky. Glad you captured one of those on your card!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    That sand looks fab, Amber. Cute flip flops on dotted paper, and cool pink sparkly sunglasses! Great beach scene.

    Vicky Gould said...

    Beautiful day at your beach, Amber. Glad you took your sunglasses along! (Glad you found them too!)

    cre8nart said...

    Love this as well! Makes me want to go and lie on a beach somewhere.

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    the Mudd Puddles really make that beach look so real.....fab dreamy sky and fab scene