Thursday, May 15, 2014

NCC May Release


HappyCamperShadwoajhcopy

Time for another release over at North Coast Creations! Here are the sets being released:

King of the Road

King of the Road


For my first card, I used Ballet. Stamped the ballet slippers randomly in white on the black cardstock. Added a touch of pink with a border and stamped the saying beside it.

Balletshoesajh

For my second card, I used Happy Camper. I really wanted to have some fun with this set so I made a Shadow Box card. Each image was stamped, colored with copics and cut out completely. I even paper pieced the curtains! I then attached the images with pop dots to give each of them a 3-D look. I used the cloud image from Something Marvelous (also by NCC) which I embossed in white.

HappyCamperShadwoajhcopy


Two winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $10 gift certificate good towards the purchase of NCC stamps just for commenting on our Design Team cards! You have until May 17, 2014 at 10:00PM EDT to leave a comment on each of our designers blog posts. Our 2 random winners will be announced on the NCC blog on May 18, 2014!

 

DT - Julie * Lori * Lisa * Dawn * Sandee * Amber * Sabrina * Robin


        Thanks for stopping by!


                  Amber

9 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Good morning Amber! I love the simple beauty of your ballet card! And your shadow box card is over the top fantastic! I love the curtains and the clouds! Adorable!

lisa808 said...

Love the shadow box camper card.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love them both, Amber! Great CAS design on the first and the white ink on black looks fabulous!! I totally adore your diorama card....too cute!!! HUGS!!

Dawn said...

clever you... love the white on black slippers! and such a cute shadow box card! perfect for the happy camper!

Tammy P. said...

These cards are great examples of your versatility as a designer. The black panel with the white ballet shoes creates a sense of movement-brilliant. I never would have thought of the shadow box idea-brilliant. Love your work!

Donna Whitten said...

Love your fantastic cards! I like the elegant chalkboard look of the ballet shoes, and your camper is so happy and cheerful.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards Amber! The Ballet slippers look wonderful stamped in the White on Black card stock! Love the shadow box you created using the Happy Camper set!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute! Love your pink trim on the RV and love your beautiful Ballet card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are both wonderful, Amber! Love the white on black on your ballet card and your shadow box is fabulous.