Thursday, April 17, 2014

CCEE1416 – What Movie

savingMrBanksajh

Time for another CCEE Stampers challenge!

This week Kathy Bradley has asked us to Make a card that reflects your very favorite movie or movie star.  Don't forget to identify the movie and/or star!

I thought this was going to be a tough challenge as I was thinking what stamps do I have that I could combine with a movie? Talk about brainstorming! Then it hit me… I have a Sweet ‘n Sassy set that would work perfectly for my newest favorite movie…. that I won’t tell you just yet… let’s see if you can figure it out from my card first.

Colored the image with copics and did a little paper piecing for her dress and kite. Used white gel pen for the trim on her dress. Pulled out my cloud stencil for the sky.

savingMrBanksajh

So did you figure out what movie? “Saving Mr.Banks”, to me this image represents the part in the movie when she realizes “Mr.Banks” fixed the kite and she finally “breaks”. Of course I am always in tears at this spot. Love, love, love the movie. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend it for the entire family.

Make sure you head over to the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the movies/actors the rest of the team have been inspired by.

 

        Thanks for stopping by!


                          Amber

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Not having seen the movie, I can't really relate the card to it, but it has the sweetest image, and your sky with the kite is wonderful, Amber!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I have not seen it, but will have to add it to my ever ending list.....sweet little scene

Sabrina said...

What a sweet image, beautifully paper-pieced. I've added a couple of films to my list to look for in the library after my late catch-up on last week's challenge!

JD/ Jill said...

Sweet image made a really nice card. Have not seen this movie...but you made me want to see it...Thanks for sharing!