Thursday, April 10, 2014

CCEE1415 - Bunny or Egg

hoppyeasterajh

Time for another CCEE Stampers challenge. “The Easter Bunny is coming to town on April 20th, so this week Kathy Bradley has challenged us to  make a card using a bunny or an egg – or both if you like!”

I pulled out “Hoppy Easter” from North Coast Creations for my card. I had the image all colored when I completely changed my mind 360 degrees! I went with just embossing the image in white! No color at all on the image and I love how it looks. Stamped the sentiment and sponged around it in same ink. To add a little color, I went with the layer underneath and a “pop” of the button.

hoppyeasterajh

Stop by the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the other ladies created and as always, play along with us as we’d love to see your creations!


       Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'd have loved to see the coloured version, Amber, but certainly your bunny looks fab in white on the dark cardstock. I always forget about how effective uncoloured stamps are.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I like how you used your image as an outline instead of the traditional colored-in version....cool effect

Vicky Gould said...

I love the white embossing on kraft paper, Amber. This would be perfect for an adult or older person!