Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NCC Look back at February Release

Today we are taking a look back at North Coast Creations February Release, here are the cards I created using Floral Sentiments 4 & 6.

For more inspiration using the February Release be sure to visit the NCC Blog.

For my first card I used both Floral Sentiments 4, used the sentiment from it, and Floral Sentiment 6. Colored with copics right on the Kraft paper and did a little cutting out of the box.

congratsajh

For my second card I used only Floral Sentiments 6. This time I decided to stamp just the blossom and do some doodling around it. Again colored with copics.

Friendswarmajh

Below you will find links to those that have also looked back on the release.

Julie * Lori * Dawn * Sabrina * Amber * Lisa * Sandee * Stacy * Diana


        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

7 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hey Amber! I love how you did the first card in shades of brown! My favorite color by the way! Well, one of the top 5! And the second card with the doodling and subtle shades of green is perfect! Love both!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards Amber! Love the coloring of the Hydrangea on the Kraft card stock!

Dawn said...

Love the out of box flower!!
Totally LOVE the doodling!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both are so pretty, Amber! Love the kraft and out of the box on the first and the white space really sets your second one off.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh wow, Amber, your cards are gorgeous! I absolutely love your first one...such a beautiful color combo! And that second one, I am with your mom...the doodling is perfect for this one, love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Stacy Morgan said...

Amber your first card is so rugged handsome (if a flower can be that) and I great idea just doing the blossom on the second creation. These rock girlie.

Unknown said...

Cardsharing Server
After research a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and can be checking again soon.