Thursday, February 6, 2014

CCEE – Mosaic Pig

AmberMosaiccopy

Time for another CCEE Stampers challenge! Vicky Gould is our challenge hostess this month and does she have a dozy for you!   Paper Mosaic technique  Here's a link to the technique as found on splitcoaststampers.

I used Penny for your Thoughts by Paper Pretties. Decided to do the paper mosaic technique on the pig. Embossed the gold coin in gold on gold cardstock.

AmberMosaiccopy

If you wanna share your card using this technique, feel free to link it up over at the CCEE Stampers blog!


         Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

4 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

I love your pig, Amber....and such a cute sentiment to go with it!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Such a cute pig!! Great job on the technique, and what a cute set that is!!

Sabrina said...

Amber - this is delightful!! The mosaic is so perfect for the pig - it makes me think of china or papier mache. This really made me smile when I saw it this morning.

I hope your birthday card arrived!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the image and the sentiment.....fab mosaic as well