Wednesday, January 15, 2014

North Coast Creations Release

Poppiesajh

Welcome to the North Coast Creations January New Releases!  NCC is releasing 3 wonderful stamps this month:

NCC-Regular Size Set    NCC-Regular Size Set        

                                NCC-Regular Size Set   


I used Floral Sentiments for my first card. Stamped the flower twice. Colored the flowers with copics. Cut out the entire flower. Cut out just the second flower petals and attached the petal section to the flower with dimensions to give the flower a 3-D look. Stamped the sentiment with versamark and ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.

getwellamber

Distressed the background and pattern paper with distress inks. Attached the entire flower with dimensions as well as the scallop rectangle.

I love poppies. Always have. Grew up with them blooming in my mom’s flowerbed. It is my dream to have some at my house, maybe this spring I can finally plant some. So when Kelley showed us the following set Floral Sentiments 3, I knew I wanted the flowers to “pop” off the card.

Again I stamped the flowers twice, colored them with copics and cut out just the poppies. On the cutout poppies, I added some black Flower Soft to the centers. Attached the cutout poppies to the stamped poppies with dimensions. Stamped sentiment and added a bow.
Poppiesajh

NCC will be choosing 2 winners who will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store for stamps just for commenting on our Design Team cards! You have until January 17, 2014 at 10:00PM EST to leave a comment on each of our designers blog posts. Our 2 random winners will be announced on the North Coast Creations Blog on January 18, 2014, please be sure to check back there to see if you have won.

Make sure you stop and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. You won’t be sorry.

 Dawn * Julie * Lori * Sabrina * Amber * Sandee * Lisa


            Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

18 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love both of your cards, Amber, especially the 3d paper tole! Love the ink distressing of the first and the crisp lines of the 2nd. Different styles, but are equally beautiful!!! HUGS!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such pretty cards. I love the colors of the first one especially. Super coloring on both.

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful Amber! I love the bold colors on each! So pretty!

Dawn said...

beautiful samples! love the yellow/brown combo and dimension! the poppies are lovely!

lisa808 said...

Two lovely cards.

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely cards! I love the distressing on the first and how the poppies pop on the second. Great color choices.

Rachel Brooks said...

I'm not a fussy cutter, but you certainly show us what miracles and 3D effects it can create!

Rachel Brooks said...

I'm not a fussy cutter, but you certainly show us what miracles and 3D effects it can create!

Helen said...

I especially love the get well card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

So very gorgeous Amber! Wow!!! Love how you did the poppies and the coloring is so rich!

Dorcas98 said...

Beautiful cards!!!! They must have taken a long time!!

Colleen said...

Very lovely cards and such great inspiration
ColleenB. - Texas

Joyce B said...

Beautiful, beautiful. You gals are all so impressive in your creations. Thanks.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Amber, these are both great. I really like this yellow/gold card. The black really makes it work. Great coloring.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Amber, your cards are absolutely amazing! I am totally in love with the first one in those beautiful yellow tones....just gorgeous! Oh and that second one, when I first saw it Italy came to mind...awesome! Hugs, Sabrina

Gretchen Wilson said...

Lovely cards, the first one really gets my eye. Wonderful work.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are beautiful, Amber! Love the rich colors .

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful floral cards using the new stamps! Love the vintage feel of the top card!