Thursday, January 9, 2014

HappyHappyHappy Birthday

amberbordercopy

I am back with a card for CCEE Stampers challenge. This challenge is a good one as I have never done this technique before. Bordered Sentiment  You can find a tutorial of it here on Splitcoaststampers.

I used a flower image from JFF and a sentiment from a retired set by Our Craft Lounge. Colored the flowers with copics and layered it a few times.

amberbordercopy

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the other ladies did and to join in the challenge as we would love to see your creation.


         Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

I love it Amber....great coloring!

Sabrina said...

Great sentiment with the triple happy, and I really like the wildflower meadow feel to your floral stamps - roll on summer!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These flowers are so bright and cheerful!! Says Happy Birthday all right. I hadn't done this before either, and found it to be fun enough to do again!!

Lois said...

Great job with this fun technique.

Joanne (jojot) said...

s springy delight....fab use of the technique....Happy New Year