Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ribbon and Lace–CCEE 1345

Amberribbonlaceajhcopy

So the challenge over at CCEE Stampers this week is to use ribbon and lace. Well I have a little problem, I couldn’t find any lace in all my ribbon! I knew what I wanted and couldn’t find it so we are going to pretend I have lace on my card as I really wanted to get a card up for the challenge and not be the slacker on the team.

I used Snowy Snuggles from Paper Pretties for my card. Colored with copics, added some silver stickles, some sliver liquid pearls for buttons and some Flower Soft for snow.

Used the Craft-Dee BowZ maker to make my double loop bow and added some snowflake brads. As for my lace…. the snowflake punched border looks “lacey” enough so I am calling that my lace.

Amberribbonlaceajhcopy


Please join us and link your card up using the Inlinkz tool over at the CCEE Stampers Blog.  If you upload to another site such as Splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1345 to your keywords.


       Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Amber, this is such a wonderfully cute snowman card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

this card is just so cute, Amber! I love your snow, brads, flower soft........all of it!! I have that same bg dp, and haven't known how to use it. Thanks for a great sample!!

Lois said...

A sweet snowman couple!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Paper lace is lace in my book....love that background dp for a snowman card....clever idea

Sabrina said...

What a sweet snowman image - they look as if they were off to the opera or something!! And I love the lace/snow border. This is one classy card, Amber.