Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Craft-Dee BowZ Oct. Blog Hop

halloweenhop1copy

Hello and welcome to Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop! Since it is October, the theme is Halloween.

I pulled out some misc. stamps (that I have set aside for the kiddies to use) to use for my cards. Yes, I said cards. I made two for the blog hop only because the first one I am going to show you, I didn’t think would be “enough” for the “boss” lady. *wink*

I made a double loop bow using of course the Craft-Dee BowZ maker and simply stamped the “sentiment” down at the bottom. Well really I decided to emboss the “sentiment”. How cute is that?

halloweenhop1copy

Now do you see why I thought I had better make another card for the hop?

For my second card, I embossed the image (hey, I had the black embossing powder still sitting out, might as well put it to good use!) and then colored in a little with some copics. Cut the sentiment out with Spellbinders circles and popped it up. Used an icicle border punch for my “gooey” border. Added a triple loop bow using some wire ribbon (one of my favorites to use on the bow maker) and of course the Craft-Dee BowZ maker. And dug up my discontinued Halloween design papers for the card.

halloweenhop2copy

Before you head over to Brenda’s blog, I want to let you know that Craft-Dee BowZ is having a Design Team call for 2014. You can find all the details about it here if you are interested in trying out for it.

Now for the blog hop… here is the rotation incase you get lost. Don’t forget to leave a comment at each blog to be in the running to win your very own Craft-Dee BowZ maker. Winner will be announced on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog on Sat.

Amber <----- you are here

Brenda

Patti

Barbara

Craft-Dee BowZ (to leave one last comment)

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous cards! I love the CAS white card. The pps on your second card are awesome and of course, the bows are amazing!!

Barbara Bruder said...

Amber, your cards are FABULOUS!!!!!
I really love the 1st one. Great bow and that "Boo" is so wonderful. Your 2nd card is great also, especially the verse and the bow.

phamil said...

Wonderful projects! Love the second card especially!!! But both are very creative!!!

trish brunkhart said...

both those bows are so cute.

jennyplace2 said...

Love the CAS of the first card, it is very lovley indeed and that bow is just so perfect. The second card is just so wicked! TFS

Donna Maligno said...

Amber, Amber, Amber! You had me at "BOO!" Seriously, that is the greatest CAS I've seen in forever! Love it. I also appreciate all the extra work put into the second card. Your bow making talents are spot on. Hugs from your "boss lady" :)

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome cards! I love the embossed image and your bows, of course! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

brendajean said...

Your cards are both so BOO!!tifull---but the BOO one is my favorite.

2 peas in a pod said...

Love your cards, Amber! The bows are perfect! You always do such great work. Hugs

Steph Ackerman said...

Awesome cards, really love the first one - so clean and pretty

Gina said...

The cards are great. I never thought of adding a bow to a card. Thanks.

Audrey Harris said...

Love the C,A,S. card its bootifull!