Thursday, October 31, 2013

A dog gone day

Amberdogajhcopy

Anne from, CCEE Stampers has her final challenge for this month and it’s a good one – Adopt a Shelter Dog Month. So pull out those dog stamps and get busy making a dog card.

I used Dog-Gone Birthday from Paper Pretties for my card. Colored him with prismacolored pencils and blended with odorless minerals. Kept my card clean and simple.

Amberdogajhcopy.

Make sure you stop by the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with and to enter your dog cards.

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What an adorable CAS card, Amber. Your coloring is fabulous!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS and precious and CUTE

by the way, don't let your 'crowning' go to your head...I have been crowned several times and it hasn't brought me any privileges.....lol....hope you are feeling better

Vicky Gould said...

What a cute card, You always color wonderfully, Amber!

Sabrina said...

Fabulous colouring, Amber, at first I thought you'd popped the cute pup up! A super CAS card, too.
Hope your crown settles in soon. I was lucky with mine and trust you will be too, but DH has had several issues over the years.