Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Fall, Y’All

FallAmberajhcopy

Well it’s time for my blog post over at Craft-Dee BowZ so I thought I would share it here too.  We were given Fall color ribbon and a Woodland Branch die cut to use.

I used Stampin’ UPs’ bird die cut that I still have laying around and cut a bunch of branches for it to sit on. Popped up the bird and the Spellbinder circle with pop dots. Added the ribbon on the side which I used the Craft-Dee BowZ maker to make them.

FallAmberajhcopy

Next month is our Blog Hop which you will want to come comment on (only 4 DT’s!) so that you can be in the running for your very own Craft-Dee BowZ maker!


        Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Amber, that bird is perfect for the branches. Gorgeous card and a wonderful bow!!!

Donna Maligno said...

Yeah, you did it again, girl. The colors you chose are lovely and the multiple branches are a perfect touch. Your bows are always spot-on!