Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fun Fold Card

Amber funfoldcopy

So this week over at CCEE Stampers we were challenged to make a card using a Fun Fold. These kinds of cards are always a challenge for me just because I’m a “stay-with-in-the-box” kind of gal with cards. But I accepted the challenge and went to work.

I used Celebrate Sophia from Paper Pretties. Colored her with copics and added a cloud background. Used Sassy Circles also from Paper Pretties as the ground.

Amber funfoldcopy

From the side so you can see more of the fold.

Amberfunfoldsidecopy

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the gals cards over at the CCEE Stampers blog. Come play along with us as we would love to see your Fun Fold cards.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

That image is really cute, and I love the dp you used. I love this kind of folded and cut card!! Well done, Amber!

Lois said...

Love your card. Center step cards are one of my favorites.

Vicky Gould said...

Just as cute as can be, Amber. Love center step cards!

Sabrina said...

Oh Amber, you've done beautifully with this. I admire you, because this is a fold I find even harder than the tri-shutter, LOL. I always feel I should decorate the side panels, but thanks to you I'll remember, next time I HAVE to make one (and that will be for a challenge that says I have to ;-)) I'll remember that I can leave them plain and just pretty them up with paper.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very sweet step card....uncomplicated and cute