Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another year …

birthdayajhcopy

Time for another CCEE challenge. This week is to make a birthday card.

I used Party Polly by Paper Pretties. Pulled out my prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits to color Polly. Used a border punch, Spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies and a little bit of ribbon.

birthdayajhcopy

Don’t forget to stop by the CCEE blog to see what the rest of the girls have created and to enter your own birthday card for all of us to see.

 

       Thanks for stopping by!


                 Amber

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

That's so sweet, Amber! I like the vertical stripes - I almost use them horizontally.
I can tell you for free that the older you get the faster the years fly by!!

Lois said...

Cute, cute card!

Vicky Gould said...

So, so cute, Amber. Cool papers for your cute little bird!

Joanne (jojot) said...

one of my fav layouts.....what a fun and festive image...great dps....fab b'day card