Thursday, August 1, 2013

Masculine Birthday

AmberMasculine

It’s challenge time over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. As it is a brand new month that means we have a new challenge hostess, Vicky Gould.

Today is Vicky’s son-in-law’s birthday, so she has challenge us to make a masculine birthday card! Use brown, tan and green.

I used Watches and Pens from JFF for my card. Stamped the watches and cut them out. Stamped a script for the background. Added some twine and a birthday sentiment. Did a little distressing to the background before adding the watches.

AmberMasculine

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week.


        Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

So glad I checked back, Amber! (I'm an early riser!)
This is one terrific masculine watch...very creative!

Lois said...

I like the script background for your watches. Great guy card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All of these watch images are so perfect for men!! Great job, Amber!

Sabrina said...

Those old-fashioned watches are so perfect for the challenge. Like Lois, I really like the script background too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Amber, this is so handsome...love the aging quality....fabulous design

Unknown said...

My husband birthday is coming up and this would be a great card for him. I love clocks and have many stamps so I should be able to whip something up for him. Your background and the use of bakers twin is nice. Thank for your idea.