Thursday, July 11, 2013

Collage Birthday


Bryonscollageajhcopy

Ready for another CCEE challenge? This week Sabrina is asking us to use at least FOUR different stamps to create a collage. You can find tutorials here and here on Splitcoast Stampers.

Again another challenge for me this week as I have a hard time doing collage cards. Really, I do! I broke out some JFF images and went to work. After 20 million tries later, this is what I came up with.

Bryonscloseupajhcopy

Distressed all the layers with distress inks and added some brads in the corners. All in all this turned into a great masculine card so I was happy.

Bryonscollageajhcopy


The inside of the card:

Bryonsinsideajhcopy

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

6 comments:

Lois said...

Great guy card -- and I really like the inside sentiment!

Kathy Bradley said...

Amber,
Welcome to the team! Your card is lovely and the layout is wonderful!

Vicky Gould said...

I love your collage, Amber!!!

Sabrina said...

Oh, I find collage hard too, Amber! But for sure they get easier with trying, and I have to admit my first attempt for this one ended up in the bin. I hope it wasn't anything near 20 million tries, LOL, but you certainly ended up with a magnificent masculine card for your efforts. All that distressing and the monochromatic tones make this a vintage classic!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great saying to go with this wonderful masculine card! Love the images, Amber!

Joanne (jojot) said...

well....I guess I am not OLD yet then as I look forward to my b'day and the festivities.....gorgeous warm and rich collage, Amber