Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr.Mrs.ajhcopy

It’s my turn to post over at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog so I thought I would share my project here too on my blog.

So the theme this month for the Craft-Dee BowZ DT is wedding and the colors are cream or white. What? Colors? Omg! I totally forgot about the colors because when I saw the pretty ribbon we had to work with, my mind automatically went Vintage.

But in looking at my finished card, I played by the "challenge" as I do have cream on my card. Whew! Was afraid there for a minute that I was  going to get lashed a 100 times with a wet noodle for not using the right colors!

I used brown ribbon to which I laid lace over top of it and then made my triple loop bow using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker. I love how the lace stayed right on top of it during the entire process.

mbowajhcopy

To make my card even more vintage looking, I sponged distress ink on all the pattern paper layers. The middle is 3 different chipboards covered in design papers and then distressed. I stamped "Mr. & Mrs." from Paper Pretties Sealed with a Kiss in two different shades of brown ink on the oval covered chipboard. To finish off my card, I attached some "wedding" rings to the side of the covered chipboard.

Mr.Mrs.ajhcopy


          Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

0 comments: