Saturday, June 1, 2013

I’m a Guest Designer for…..

Ambersjune1stajh

I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Crazy 4 Challenges for the month of June. This week’s challenge is Summer Inspiration.

Warm weather, beautiful beaches, sandcastles, boats….let’s see what inspires you. Summer colors or summer scenes…anything inspired by summer is perfect for this challenge!

I used the fun image of Life’s Treasures Sophia from Paper Pretties for my card. Oh how I wish I was at the beach like Sophia!

Colored her with copics. Added some white gel pen to the water and washed it out with a waterbrush. Used Tahiti Beach Stack paper to finish off my card.

Ambersjune1stajh

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C188. Don't forget to head to the Crazy 4 Challenge blog and link it on Mr. Linky so that everyone else can see it too.


         Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very sweet image...and that bkgd. dp is a pure delight....glad you are playing with us this month

StampOwl said...

fun summer card Amber, looking forward to have you play along with us this month :)

stampinganja said...

Great card, love the colouring!