Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Welcome to another Crazy 4 Challenge. This week Kristine has created a sketch for you and here it is.

For my card I used Sealed with a Kiss by Paper Pretties. Colored with copics and cut out using Spellbinder Oval. Layered with Spellbinder scallop oval. The trickiest part for me was the triangle. So I came up with the idea of taking the smallest Spellbinder Square, cutting out 3 and then cutting them in half to get my triangles. Easy way to get triangles when you don’t have the punch or die cut for them!

AmbersSketchcopy 

If you decide to play along, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C190. Don't forget to go back to Crazy 4 Challenge Blog and link it on Mr. Linky so that everyone else can see it too.


       Thank you for stopping by!

                    Amber

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fab card ... That's one of my fav PP stamps

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of the sketch and those wonderful dps