Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Messy desk equals…

purplebowajhcopy

So the card I have to share with you today is not the one I was planning on. Why you ask? Well it turns out the cleaning stamp room fairy hasn’t been to visit in a while and therefore my desk is a mess. I was planning on using a certain die on my card but since the fairy never showed… I can’t find the die! So it was on to plan B.

I used an image from JFF and sentiment from Paper Pretties. Stamped the flowers first and the sentiment over top. Colored the flowers in with some sparkling H2O. Used a spellbinder die to cut the entire image out and sponged some green around the edge.

Pulled out a border punch for the side stripes and added some bling to the bottom. Of course I used the Craft-Dee BowZ maker for my bow.

purplebowajhcopy

Hopefully the cleaning stamp room fairy will come and I’ll find the die so I can create the card I have dreamed up in my head.


        Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

2 comments:

MariLynn said...

Beautiful card. I know why the cleaning fairy hasn't visited you, she has been busy cleaning off my desk area. She spent all Friday and most of yesterday, but she is done now, so I'll send her along!

Barbara Bruder said...

I really like this card. Love how the border punch adds so much to the design. Beautiful bow!!