Friday, May 17, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

masculinebdaycopy

Before we get to my cards, I just wanted to let you know that if you hoover over the pictures, you can now pin them if you wish!

Have a masculine card for you today using JFF stamps. Masculine cards are hard to come up with sometimes but with  Watches and Pens, I created a card that is guy worthy.

Stamped the watches in different colors and used the corresponding cardstocks for layering. I didn’t add a sentiment to the outside which then makes the card for any occasion.

masculinebdaycopy


So last week I had to post over at the JFF blog but didn’t share my card here. I used stamps from the Spring 2013 release. How great to do nothing... is the sentiment I used. For my main image I used Hammock in Palms. Colored image with copics. Stamped the image again so I could color and cutout just the Palms. Attached them with glue dots to give it more of a 3-D look.

howgreatajhcopy

 

       Thanks for stopping by!


                  Amber

0 comments: