Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 5 - ad-“mitt”

ovenmitts

Today is the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week. Have to
ad-“mitt” you will like this one. I wondered around the Dollar Store finding items for this gift. (sad to ad-“mitt” that their mitts were so much cuter than Wal-Marts!)
The top three went to the Middle School for Teacher Appreciation Day but I couldn’t post them till now as my younger kids took them in today to their teachers. (and we didn’t want to spoil it for them, now did we?)

Isn’t this the cutest idea? Get an oven mitt and fill it with goodies. I filled them with pencils, pens, candies. The middle school ones got nail files and big chocolate bar while the elementary ones got glue sticks and lotion (since they got a big chocolate bar yesterday).

(hoover over a picture to pin it)
ovenmitts

Used the Craft-Dee BowZ to make my bows.
ovenmitclosup
This time around I didn’t make my own tags but used this Download. Feel free to use them.
See Teacher Appreciation Week for the other gifts we gave the teachers this week.



            Thanks for stopping by!

                     Amber

2 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Now THESE are clever!! Love your idea and how you accented your project with those gorgeous bows!

Anonymous said...

Looking FORWARD your ... 12 days of Christmas project this winter :)
Carole