Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do I smell Jelly Beans

For my Just For Fun Rubber Stamps card, I used D3386 Love U Bunnies. Colored them with prismacolor pencils and blended them with odorless mineral spirits. Used some fun design papers and some pink ribbon.


JFF sells a sentiment that says “Do I smell Jelly beans?” that I think would work perfectly on the inside as the bunny looks like he is sniffing the other one’s cheek so I had to have some jellybeans for my props.


                         Thanks for stopping by!

                                    Amber

4 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Adorable card, Amber. Nice coloring job!

Rakesh Kumar said...

Most popular 2013 Cars and Vehicles, Latest Company Cars Huyndai, Honda, BMW, Nissan, New Aston, Ferrari and Most popular speed and Super Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.Com

sunny kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com